“Chasing pleasure brings pleasure. But it does not bring satisfaction. In fact, it is precisely because it does not bring satisfaction that one must keep chasing it.”
While gifts are never expected, they sure go a long way in my eyes! Thank you for wanting to spoil me. Any time spent on shopping is free 🙂
All gift cards can be sent to: email@example.com
- Beauty: Sephora | Space NK
- (E)Books and other bits: Amazon | BooksActually
- Food: Send me anything from here if you feel like treating me to a nice meal! Otherwise, wines work: 1855 Bottle Shop
- Fitness/Clothing: The Missing Piece | Outfyt | Kydra | Vivre Activewear | Love Bonito | Olive Ankara
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik | Jimmy Choo | Salvatore Ferragamo | Malone Souliers | Casadei | Christian Louboutin – I have a massive heels fetish 😀
- Handbags: Celine | Dior | Moynat | Hermés | Delvaux
- Jewellery: Cartier | Van Cleef and Arpels | Graff | Tiffany & Co. | Pomellato | Mikimoto – Classy yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, pearls and gems.
- Lingerie: Etsy, Agent Provocateur, Studio Pia, Bordelle, La Perla, Fleur Du Mal, Edge O Beyond, Dita Von Teese, Honey Birdette – if you send me gift cards from these boutiques, please send one that covers at least one full set so that I can model it for you!
- Pamper – Stays, spas, dining: Mandarin Oriental | Raffles Hotel & Resorts | Hyatt Hotels
For the ones who want a fuss-free gifting experience, here is a very specific list. I suggest you take a look at the tags 😉
Sponsor My Education
If you would like to make a contribution to my postgraduate programme, please discuss with me directly.
The best way would be to keep booking me, but if you’re happy to make an additional contribution, I’ll be very happy as this gets me closer to getting my education funded.
I accept cash, bank transfer, and bitcoin.
I’ve been lucky to have met very successful and established individuals, you all inspire me to strive for better. It would be foolish of me not to tap into this network of people I’ve met, so to my accountants, financiers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, tradespeople, etc… If I can reach out to you for advice and possibly more concrete forms of support, I would be very appreciative.
- LUSH Rose Jam Body Wash
- Tea from TWG or T2. Otherwise, ceremonial-grade matcha would be amazing.
- Alcohol: I am a fiend for single malts, gins, champagne (Ruinart, Billecart-Salmon, Henriot, to name a few…), wines (Tuscany, Pomerol, Barossa Valley, Hawke’s Bay, Loire Valley, Saint-Emilion, Marlborough, Piedmont – some of my favourite regions!)
- Japanese fruits (strawberries, green grapes, anything!)
- Cheeses from The Cheese Ark.
- Le Beurre Bordier – I’m obsessed with every flavour.
- Surprise me!
- Charity: Water – charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries. 100% of public donations go to water projects.
- Animal Lovers League – No-kill shelter housing 500 rescued cats and dogs
- Project X Singapore – The only non-profit organization in Singapore that provides social, emotional, and health services to people in the sex industry.